Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Super Dungeon Explore

Today I managed to break my usual pattern and get some gaming in. I got together at the local games store with my friend John and a few other guys to play a game. Unfortunately we were all a little pressed for time due to work/family and we couldn't really enjoy it as much as we might like.

We played a board game called Super Dungeon Explore. It was a very simple and extremely awesome game. The aim of it is to loot a dungeon and destroy the monster spawning points inside. Players take the roles of fairly standard heroes (we had a mage, a druid, a ranger and a barbarian) and one player takes the role of the dungeon.

The game had a great anime aesthetic that worked really well. The figures themselves were awesome and I am thinking I might try to pick up a copy to paint and play. I might even see if I can tax my finances sufficiently to back the kick-starter for the upcoming expansion pack.

This was my first game but it was super simple to pick up. This was not the dungeon masters first game however and we all died horribly after two hours of great fun and utter hilarity.


The stand out line of the day had to be: "Be a man and sparkle burst that shit!"

I apologize that the photos are so bad, all I had to hand was my old ipod touch.

The mage in battle

The druid fleeing the oncoming horde

Uh guys, is there a dragon behind us...

The enemy break our defense and pour through the gap

The Oppo

This isn't what it looks like

My character, the ember mage, dead before her time

Our druid (John) holds back the tide (briefly)

6 comments:


  1. tutuapp apk
    tutu app apk
    tutu app download
    tutuapp apk download
    The aim of it is to loot a dungeon and destroy the monster spawning points inside.

    ReplyDelete

  2. best andriod emulators
    best android emulators for windows 10
    best android emulators for mac
    This was not the dungeon masters first game however and we all died horribly after two hours of great fun and utter hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kingroot
    kingroot app
    kingroot for pc
    kingroot pc
    download kingroot pc
    Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know

    ReplyDelete