Monday, September 9, 2013

Spanish Army of Flanders

There has been alot of excitement among my local gaming group about the Fire and the Sword rule set. This finally motivated me to get off my butt and finish the first unit of my Spanish. The Spanish don't play a role in the Second Northern War (the conflict the rules cover) but they make perfectly acceptable mercenaries. I might even make two standard bearers for each unit so I can double them as Swedes.



I haven't done any banners yet as I'm planning to buy these from Flags of War.

2 comments:

  1. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download
    This finally motivated me to get off my butt and finish the first unit of my Spanish. The Spanish don't play a role in the Second Northern War.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckypatcher apk
    luckypatcher download
    I might even make two standard bearers for each unit so I can double them as Swedes.

    ReplyDelete